The practice of family law encompasses much more than just divorce and custody matters. It also can entail family building, strengthening and supporting through a wide range of legal concerns.
At Littman Family Law, in Denver, Colorado, we are prepared to provide family law representation that goes beyond the basics. Whether you are looking to adopt, are entering or exiting a domestic partnership, or are a foster parent with concerns regarding abuse and neglect, our legal team will take the time to understand your circumstances. Then, through family building education, advice and representation, we will help you resolve the situation in the manner most suited to your unique needs.
Experienced Lawyers Helping Families Throughout Colorado
Our attorneys have the experience and skill to assist with even the most complex family law concerns, including those relating to:
- Adoption: Including stepparent, grandparent, contested and uncontested adoption cases
- Psychological parents: If you are not related to a child, but have bonded and are concerned regarding his or her welfare
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: To support your assets in the event of a divorce or death of a spouse
- Same-sex marriages: Whether you are entering or exiting a civil union or need advice regarding property or adoption
- Juvenile legal issues: We can serve as guardian ad litem, and we represent guardians and foster parents in abuse and neglect cases
- Grandparent rights: Including adoption and visitation concerns
For any concerns regarding family building, our Denver attorneys are ready and able to assist you. Contact us today by calling 303-647-5850 or sending an email to us using our online form. We promptly respond to all phone and email messages.